Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving


I know in the past I've done my list of things for which I'm thankful, but this year I didn't get around to it. So here it is:

1. My AMAZING husband
2. My ADORABLE son
3. Good friends
4. A wonderful family
5. My NEW NEPHEW!

That's right, Baby Ezra (formerly known as "Pavo" whilst in utero) came into the world Thanksgiving night. Nana & Pops were here in NJ celebrating Thanksgiving with us at Grandpa & Grandma's, so we were able to hear the news together.


James had LOTS of fun with Pops. They built trains, sang songs, and engaged in all manor of silliness. On Friday morning, when he saw Pops bringing his suitcase upstairs, James asked, "Pops, where are you going?"

"Oh, to Washington."

"Is my new cousin there?"


James headed up to Grandpa & Grandma's for a spend the night date while Dan, Mom, Dad and I drove down to DC. We were able to visit with Ali & Preston and sweet Ezra for a bit on both Friday and Saturday before returning to our respective homesteads.



James is looking forward to meeting his new cousin!

No comments: