Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pageant Rehearsal

Today was the third and final rehearsal for our Christmas Pageant. At the first rehearsal John had to leave to go to the doctor because he'd broken out in hives. (Allergy to his antibiotic). Last week he decided to sit (or run around) with Grandpa instead of rehearsing. So I wasn't sure what to expect from today's dress rehearsal. 
When we went to get costumes, John stated firmly that he preferred an angel to being a shepherd. And he was super excited to put on the outfit. 
We headed upstairs to the church, and John sat with the other angels. 
He then looked at me and said, "I want to take this off. I want to be a king like Jamesy."
I told him he couldn't be a king. "I want to be a shepherd and carry a big stick."
We headed back downstairs. 
He traded in his halo. 
And back upstairs we went. 
A few more scenes:





No comments: