Saturday, April 10, 2010

More Easter Pics (and a silly Mommy story)



Here's the gang after the Easter egg hunt at church.

Hunt in action--


After chruch, Bethany would not get close to James for a photo.

Here's the silly story: Today we had swim class, but got a late start getting out the door, and of course had Paramus traffic slowing us down along the way. Add to that the fact that Dan stayed home to do some errands, and we were cutting it close to get to class on time. I literally grabbed James & our bag in my arms and sprinted into the Y and up the stairs to the locker room with less than 5 minutes 'til class starts.
Stripped James down, peeled off my clothes to my swimsuit, pulled the towels out of the bag,.... and where's James's swimsuit? At home. Great.
I stood there wondering what to do for a few minutes, then put our clothes back on and headed down to the lobby. Crossing my fingers I explained our predicament to the ladies at the front desk and was delighted to find that they sell the reusable swim diapers there. The very nice lady handed me one in James's size and told me to get to class and pay afterwards.
More sprinting to the locker room and another fast strip down, then back downstairs to the pool.
Only 5 minutes late! And James swam well :-)

1 comment:

A said...

James swam well? Or James "swam" well.
heh heh