Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day Three Update

Well, the third and "final" day of the Three Day Potty Training is complete, and I'd say James is "trained."

James continued to do very well all day. Not so many "dud" visits to the ol' potty. AND NO WET UNDIES ALL DAY LONG!!!!! He stayed dry overnight and at naptime, too.

During bathtime, James stood up and said, "Potty" then got out of the water, sat on his potty, and peed. How do you like that? Not even peeing in the tub!

Our only issue (other than the poop) is that James loves to say, "I need to go potty. I have to use the potty," when he's supposed to be going to sleep for either nap or bedtime. Irritating. We go a few times, then once he stops producing, we start ignoring.

I'm sure everyone is tired of reading about the potty training! Tomorrow we plan to venture out, so at long last we'll have other news to report (although I cannot promise not to mention how James does in other potty environs...).

No comments: