Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!


When I got home from running and got cleaned up, I made some blueberry muffins and coffee and put the dyed eggs on display. 
John was so excited for "blueberry nuffins!"


We had a lovely breakfast preceded by the enjoyment of Easter baskets. 

After such a leisurely, nice breakfast it was a mad dash to get dressed and ready for church. I got both boys dressed, shoed, and groomed. Just as I stepped out of the restroom to get myself ready, I saw James's shoes in the floor. When I asked him why he'd taken them off, I found that he'd also removed ALL his clothes. What?! Apparently they were "dumb." I put it all back on him, and he set out the outfit he preferred (with the promise he could change after church).

It was so nice to have an overpacked church, and the St John's egg hunt was a blast as usual. 

When the boys had collected/eaten more candy we headed home. I managed to have a quick photo session (including pics of Mommy & Daddy by James) before James (and Mommy and Daddy) changed outfits. 



Then more egg hunting!




Happy Easter!



No comments: