Thursday, November 27, 2008

This Year's Thankful List

It has been a great Thanksgiving, and I'm grateful for so many things:
  • My amazing husband who is such a supportive and nurturing Dad
  • My adorable, sweet Baby James
  • My sisters and the fact that we're such good friends
  • My family (including in-laws) and our great relationship
  • The fact that James's runny nose is not accompanied by a fever
  • Macaroni & cheese (the homemade kind with Grandmother's recipe that I made for today's dinner)
  • The internet, which allows me to stay connected with the aforementioned sisters and other family members
  • Running
  • Naps
  • Tenure
  • The fact that we've weathered this economy, etc. well thus far
  • Really good concealer
  • My purple corduroy pants
  • My group of mommies (and James's baby friends)
  • Bananas
  • Watching my grandfather and my son walking together with Granddaddy's walker
  • NPR
  • Our president-elect

No comments: