Tuesday, June 16, 2009

King of the Mountain, pt. 2

So, James went running into the kitchen/dining room area ahead of me at lunchtime today.  I was delayed by handwashing and other distractions, but wasn't too worried because what kind of trouble could he get into?  I heard some unusual noises and called out, "James, what are you doing?"

Imagine my surprise when I walked in to find him sitting atop the dining room table!  

I took him down and promptly called Dan.

While Dan was telling me how bad this was, James proceeded to demonstrate just how he did it.  His small wooden chair was near the table (I think he'd put it there), and he climbed onto it, then from there to the table top where he sat triumphantly.

Lovely.

My only regret is that I have no photographic evidence.

No comments: