Thursday, August 23, 2007

Morning Sickness Strikes Again

I haven't had morning sickness at all. Until August 10-- the day we were planning to leave on our road trip down the East Coast. I've been fine since then, until today. I got up, took my vitamins and enjoyed a drink of water while working out in front of the Today Show (there's a funny image). Well, just as with the first time, I suddenly got a super-watery mouth and started feeling woozy. Also just like last time, all I actually threw up was the water & vitamin (a lovely golden color). I felt less bad this time-- it came over me more suddenly (or maybe I recognized it faster), and I felt completely fine immediately afterwards (last time I laid down for a little while) and resumed my work out. Bizarre.
Oh, in other news, all went well at school today. I don't have to make any decisions about my maternity leave yet. Hooray! Additionally, everyone said I looked tiny & cute which is really nice when you feel large and nothing fits.

No comments: