Tuesday, August 28, 2007

There's a Party in my Belly!

Well, after much anticipation, Dan finally felt the baby moving on Saturday night. As usual, when I finally went to bed, Baby decided it was time to get moving, so I called Dan in. He didn't feel anything at first, but then he felt it move and kick a bit. Last night while we were watching TV, Baby got active again. We just chilled out on the couch with our hands on my belly feeling the baby. So much fun. Seriously! A little bit later we were playing cards, but I was having trouble concentrating because I was so enamored by the kicks and movements going on. At one point I was kind of laying back on the couch, and we could totally watch Baby moving! It was amazing! I actually had trouble falling asleep because Baby didn't want to settle down.

No comments: