Thursday, December 6, 2007

Only six more days of school

So, I am in the middle of conferences. Actually, that's not true. I only have four conferences left; I've had 16 already (for those of you thinking, but you only have 19 students, I had to confer with one couple seperately about their son... no biggie). Anyway, it has been lovely to discuss these excellent students with their parents who have had kind things to say about me and my promised return in May. They've also given some Baby advice which has been helpful, amusing and funny (funny because we're supposed to be discussing their fourth grader, not my as-yet-unborn baby).

I am still sad/freaked out about leaving school. I cannot believe that a week from tomorrow is my last day. It will be so odd to be home waiting for Baby while someone else is teaching my class.

Meanwhile, Dan received many nice items today at a shower at his workplace. We now own a combination tummytime mat/shopping cart seat mat; a drum into which you put shapes; and a BEAUTIFUL hand knitted blanket as well as some give certifs. Very nice.

Also, the nursery is looking FABULOUS. I will take pictures tomorrow after we tidy it up from all of Dan's little projects.

My tummy is ENORMOUS. I'll post pictures of it soon as well.

No comments: