Monday, September 15, 2008

Cinderfella

So you may recall how James was enamoured with the vacuum recently. Well, he's now moved on to the Swiffer. I decided to clean his room this morning-- changing the sheets, dusting the rails of the crib (and elsewhere), and cleaning the floor.


He started out by making sounds of enthusiasm as I Swiffered his floor. When I set the handle down for a moment to move the laundry hamper out of the way, James took over.











He actually grabbed the Swiffer and started pushing it all over the floor. It was great!








When I removed the swiffer cloth, he didn't want to stop cleaning!











I put on a second cloth, and he literally crawled all over the floor chasing the Swiffer as I cleaned. Too funny!






All that cleaning wore him out. He fell asleep in his highchair at lunch between spoonfuls of plums. However, when I put him in bed, he couldn't stop practicing his latest trick...

1 comment:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

That is too funny! Don't we all wish someone would clean for us?!