Monday, March 2, 2009

Working the Lines

"Pardon me, do you mind if I put you on hold?"
"Ha, ha!  You'll never believe what this guy just said to me on the phone!"
"Let's see...I need to get back to that caller on line one..."
"What?  I'm kind of busy... I'm on the phone."


James loves phones.  He also loves remote controls which he thinks are phones.
Last night, Dan brought up an old phone from the basement to be James's phone.  He LOVES it.  He's played with it for long stretches of time, and has also employed its cord for use as a pull toy (which has frustrated him a bit since the phone has little rubber pads to keep it from gliding so easily).
Today between his lunch and nap, he "talked" to Daddy on the phone.  He held the receiver and said, "Daddy, Daddy."  So cute!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Its entirely possible that James has been on the other end of every technical support call I've had over the past year. :)

Jenn - you won't fool me - you just wanted to post these pictures to show off your REAL new baby - the TV.

Jen said...

So true, Daniel, so true.
The TV is impressive, isn't it?

And hasn't James been so helpful with all of your tech support?