Thursday, November 26, 2009

This Year's Thankful List



So, since I've done this the last two years, here goes what has become my annual list. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for...
  • the fact that my parents made the trip up to NJ for Thanksgiving
  • how excited James has been to see Nana and Pops
  • good weather for the parade
  • the fact that the parade features balloons (so that you can actually see the parade)
  • James's reaction to the parade
  • my amazing husband
  • James
  • the fact that my sisters are my best friends
  • the fact that my amazing brother-in-law was not hurt any worse in (and is recovering so speedily from) his cycling accident
  • my awesome group of mommy friends
  • James's rendition of "Frosty the Snowman"
  • trains (not really, that one is on behalf of James)
  • my new team at school
  • James's school (aka daycare), especially the fact that he is so happy there every day
  • Grandmother's macaroni and cheese
  • Snickers
  • my Mac
  • good health
  • Running Divas New York
  • my fabulous hairstylist and the fact that he now makes housecalls
  • bananas
  • coffee
  • skype and cellphones
  • facebook and reconnecting with old pals

No comments: