Sunday, February 28, 2010

Faster! Higher! Stronger!

Can't believe I failed to mention this in my last (Olympic) post--

On the first full day of the Olympics, when Dan made awesome Olympic pancakes for breakfast, he had the Salt Lake 2002 CD playing on the stereo. When I came in from my run, "Citius, Altius, Fortius" was playing, and Dan was asking James, "Are you the fastest? Are you the highest? Are you the strongest?"

Well, in these two weeks, James has been saying, "You are the strongest. You are the fastest," or other combinations every so often. He'll often make up new ones. At dinner tonight he said, "You are the eatingest." I just heard him say, "You are the bravest," from his crib.

2 comments:

A said...

It is hard to have a favorite James Olympic moment. But this might be it.

A said...

you are the eatingest.