Monday, December 20, 2010

Recent Jamesisms

Here are some things James likes to say lately:
  • "Just one minute. One minute, Mommy." (said whilst putting up his hand in protest to the request being made of him.)
  • "Oh, I looove it! It's my best favorite."
  • "Mommy, can you do me a favor?"
  • "Ooh, I have a good idea."

He also likes to take on other identities and assign coordinating names to Dan and me. Popular personas:

  • James-Mickey, Mommy- Minnie Mouse, Daddy- Goofy
  • James- Santa, Mommy- Mrs. Clause or elf, Daddy- reindeer or elf or Mrs. Clause
  • James- Buzz Lightyear or Woody, Mommy- Jessie, Daddy- Woody or Buzz
  • James- Bumble Bee Boy, Mommy- Ladybug Girl, Daddy- the dog from the book

Also, James has been singing for us quite a bit. Some of his favorite tunes:

  • "Santa Clause is Coming to Town"
  • "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer"
  • The days of the week song

No comments: