Wednesday, September 26, 2007

28 weeks--Third Trimester

This picture was taken on Sunday, September 23.
These in the blue shirt are from today (Wedesday, Sept. 26th).
So last night we went to the doctor for our 28 week check-up. I've gained 3 pounds in the last month. Nevertheless, I think Baby got a lot bigger last week. Or else my abs got a lot weaker. Either way, my belly pokes out more now than it did a few weeks ago. All seemed fine at the check-up. We heard the heartbeat (I didn't get the numbers from my uterus measurement-boo-- next time!), and now I go every two weeks.

I still feel pretty good. I had a great 5 mile run yesterday morning then got up and lifted weights today. After school was our first cross-country meet, on the HOTTEST day-- it was in the high 80s and really humid. The kids did great though, and won handily. I was very proud not only of their running, but also their sportsmanship. I was also proud of myself and Baby for running around cheering & coaching (& sweating!).

So far, all the moms at school have been great. Tomorrow is Back-to-School Night... we'll see how that goes. The teachers are great as well. While it is flattering to hear that I don't look pregnant from the back, I know I'm certainly wider than I was. Whatevs-- I don't mind the flattery! Even with today's extreme heat and lack o' breeze (or AC), I managed to feel pretty good throughout the school day. I hope this energy keeps up!

No comments: