Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fridays = Growth Spurts

OK, I'm convinced that Baby has a growth spurt every Friday. Last week it seemed I looked much larger on Friday than I had earlier in the week. The same was certainly true this Friday. In fact, by the afternoon, I was also very uncomfortable. Baby seemed to be sitting on my sciatic nerve! Every step I took was shooting pain into my lower back. No good at all. I even was wearing my sneakers for cross-country practice, but it didn't seem to help. I kept resting on a stool in my classroom as I taught, so that I wouldn't have to feel the pain! At some point during cross-country practice I started to feel better in the back, but now it felt as though Baby had moved to my bladder. I was just so uncomfortable all afternoon! Things got better as the weekend progressed, although I still maintain that Baby is much bigger!

No comments: