Tuesday, October 2, 2007

No More Running?!?

Well, I am dangerously close to calling it quits for the running. I keep getting sore in the lower back/sciatic nerve area. When I'm running I feel great (well, as great as I can with this pace and extra weight), but afterwards I am really having a hard time getting around. I'm really sad because I don't mind the slow pace and change in attitude toward running, but I can't imagine not doing it at all. I think I'll be ok if I can join a pool somewhere and swim pretty regularly...
Otherwise, Baby is doing well!
Oh-- and at school there are so many more pregnant people announced this week! My friend who teaches 2nd grade, a guidance counselor, a school psychologist, and a consultant! This is in addition to me and the enrichment teacher.

No comments: