Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun Times

So a few things have happened in the past two days that have cracked me up. I was sure to get some photographic evidence for the purpose of blogging.









James has been very into peek-a-boo the last several weeks. On Wednesday night (7/23), he was on the floor rolling around and exploring. He started lifting up his activity mat, as he's been doing lately. The next thing I know, he was completely under it. "Where's James?" I asked. He peeked out. I cracked up, and he immediately went back underneath. Somehow I managed to grab the camera and get a few shots of this highly entertaining game of peek-a-boo!


The other funny event has been going on for a while. In James's room is a light fixture that Dan had in his room as a child. It has been there since before James was born. It is very cute (and rather 70s) and covered with smiley faces. Well, for the last week or so, whenever James catches a glimpse of it, he goes wild. He cannot take his eyes off of it, and he is smiling and laughing. He arches back in my arms to get a good look. This is especially the case when the light is turned on. I tried to take a picture of him admiring the light, but it didn't turn out so well... go figure... I'm holding light-looking-back-arching-baby boy in one arm, and reaching out to take the picture with the other.




No comments: