Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

So just about every year on Thanksgiving I've posted a list of things for which I'm thankful. Here is the 2012 Edition:

My hair
The chair in John's room
New running shoes
Skype
Ezra saying "Aunt!", "Jshames", and "Booboo John"
John sleeping through the night, and Dan helping him do it
James reading to us!
My family and getting to see them several times this year
The Olympics
Dark chocolate
Orange corduroys
New friends
Badlands Taco
My awesome immune system
Our church family
Seltzer
John eats. And sleeps. And eats pizza.
B&G Bagels
Family leave (and having a job to go back to)
A really good chocolate chip cookie recipe I stumbled upon this year
My iPhone
Dan-- for putting up with me, calming down my crazy, being so handy, being such an awesome dad, ...

No comments: