Wednesday, November 21, 2007

36 Weeks!



So basically, I am hearing all sorts o' things now: "Your face looks different," "I think you've dropped," and my personal favorite, "You're waddling." I pretty much disagree with all of these assessments, especially the last one. I'm still hearing some of "You look great!" "You're all baby!" and I miss those comments when I get the others. Oh well.

Today was my appointment for the week: Baby's heartrate was between 140 and 148 bpm. I appeared to have gained quite a bit o' weight, but I had on my heavy Danskos, so I'm blaming the shoes. Baby is still head-down. By the by, I felt a foot in my hand through my belly tonight, so cool!

I do feel fairly huge, but I swear I'm not waddling. Not today anyway (yesterday I was certainly not walking like normal, but I'd say it was more of a limp than a waddle-- Baby was hanging out on my sciatic nerve again). Even so, I still dont want Baby to come early. I want to stay at school until my planned last day of Dec. 14th!

In crib news, we put the mobile together and onto the crib. It is lovely.

No comments: