Thursday, November 8, 2007

All is Well

So, we went for the ultrasound. Baby doesn't like to show his/her face; he/she kept covering it with some very cute little hands. We got one print-out, but you can hardly see anything in it. Baby is camera-shy (like Daddy). All the measurements were for 34 weeks, so that is good news. Nice job, Baby!
After that we headed to the hospital to complete our pre-registration paperwork. Not too exciting, but still one less thing that has to be done. Our favorite form was the consent form for the baby which said, "I, _________, consent to be treated at Valley Hospital." The staff there had filled in the blank with "Baby," which cracked us up. On the back of that form is a place where you sign, and if the patient cannot sign, a reason/condition has to be filled in. The condition the staff filled in was "newborn" which also amused us greatly.
In other health news, I had a dentist appointment today at which both the hygienist and the dentist were impressed with the fact that my gums weren't all red and puffy like most pregnant women. Go me! I also didn't have much build-up which made me rather proud. The hygienist didn't know whether to give me a pink or blue toothbrush, so I told her to go with green. :-)

No comments: