Thursday, November 22, 2007

Things for Which I'm Thankful

Well, I'm not at the parade, but alas, I am thankful for so many other things:
  • My amazing husband who cleans like a banshee, finds the crib I love, and dries my silly tears
  • Our wonderful family
  • Baby and his/her cute little foot
  • A functional (and beautiful) crib
  • My superb group of fourth graders
  • Good friends both near and far
  • A good haircut
  • The comfort and ease of maternity clothes
  • laptop computers
  • the pumpkin pie that I made last night
  • Danskos
  • The internet
  • My cellphone and bluetooth which allows me to talk to Mom, Ali & Mag whenever I'm stuck in terrible Paramus traffic
  • Our nice guest room where I can watch Project Runway whilst Dan watches Southpark
  • seasonal weather
  • new furniture
  • blueberry muffins
  • prenatal yoga
  • The nice community in which I work

No comments: