Saturday, November 3, 2007

Best Baby Packaging on Recalled Product

So, at my shower two weeks ago, we had a great time looking at the photos of the babies sitting in Bumbo chairs on the interestingly shaped box of my Bumbo chair. By the by, I immediately knew what was in the box even when I saw it wrapped because of its shape (I recognized it from seeing it in the store). I was excited because I think they're cool. Well, as it turns out, the chairs were recalled less than a week later.
Dan's first reaction was, "Well, if you want to return it, we have to copy the pictures from the box first." I agreed. However, we're not going to return it. Turns out that if you simply follow the directions that come with the chair, you will avoid the accidents that got it recalled. The chair should be on the ground, and Baby should be supervised while sitting in it. Will do!
Hey, and maybe we'll take some funny photos of Baby and his/her friends sitting in their now-unavailable-Bumbos at the beach or at a birthday party. :-)

No comments: