Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Off to the Theatre

So today Baby is trading athletics for the arts. I slept in because I like sleeping and because it was raining which makes me like it even more. Thus, I didn't work out before school. I didn't work out after school because I thought I didn't have enough time (which was wrong, as it turns out, because Dan didn't get home as quickly from work as he'd hoped) before we head to the city. We're going to see Young Frankenstein-- the new Mel Brooks musical. I'm pretty excited. It is quite possibly our last Broadway musical before Baby comes and crimps our style...
We're hoping to get some yummy dinner at Le Madeleine beforehand... if we can get there in time. If not, we'll have to eat something, because Baby & I are hungry! Oh, and Baby has been on the move today-- fun! I even felt something like a leg dragging across my belly at one point.
Speaking of Baby in the belly, at my appointment two weeks ago, I learned that Baby was head-down. Very good. I learned last night at Lamaze that Baby will most likely stay that way-- even better! I also learned all about interventions-- drugs, tools, c-sections... I got dizzy. No joke. How silly is it that that stuff makes me dizzy but not the description of pain, etc.?!

No comments: